- Within the BU Global Energy Management, the GEM IS Helpdesk is in charge of all end user services, with a focus on workplace and mobile related services.
- We are a bi-localized (Paris/Brussels) team of workmates, striving to deliver a high-quality service during the complete service window from 8AM until 7PM.
- We are looking for a workplace support engineer who will provide a day-to-day delivery and IT Support to our end users. He or she will be devoted to all aspects of computer applications, set-up, installation, troubleshooting, service, upgrade and maintenance.
Identify, track, and resolve all Hardware and software incidents/requests that affect the end users
Active filtering, handling, coordination and follow-up of IT service requests
Provide user assistance in a broad sense including tablets, Smartphone's...
Liaise with external suppliers to ensure delivery to agreed standards and timescales
Coordinate technical assistance to resolve operational issues provided by internal and external service providers
Prepare accurate and timely support documentation where required
Deal directly with incidents, requests, complaints and escalate where necessary
Participating to impacting projects for the Helpdesk
- Good technical knowledge of workplace environment and end-user services: Win7/Win10 environment, General use applications (Office 2007/2016), Mobile services (Smartphone, tablet, Mail services, Collaboration tools...)
- Good knowledge of Apple environment (Mac, iPhone...)
- ITIL basics
- IT Support experience in a large enterprise environment (+1000 users), experience in a Trading environment would be a bonus
- Outstanding communication skills and able to work autonomous
- Active listening
- Service oriented (customer facing)
- You are not afraid to drive initiatives
- You have a strong analytical mind, you are able to tackle a problem from different angles and make decisions quick
- You like to work in a team
- Continuing to perform effectively under pressure and in the face of disappointment, adversity or opposition
- Full time Job: CDI / CDD / Freelance
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A challenging & innovative environment with space for initiative & personal growth
- Opportunities for learning where needed