You will be working in the squad End User Collaboration Services - Security & Risk.
We are looking for somebody that will join our team. Your mission is
- Defining, verifying and validating the Active Directory Services Architecture at BNP Paribas Fortis in accordance with industry best business practices and group's standards
- Actively participate to BNP Paribas group initiatives around Active Directory programs and projects
- Providing engineering support for the implementation of Active Directory Services and Authentication Services
- Implementing and standardizing the Active Directory (AD) structures (taking into account related Identity Management processes)
- Develop backup/recovery plan for Active Directory services
- Conducting and documenting security risk threat assessments, and also preparing recommendations for countermeasures.
- Implementing security monitoring of Active Directory (e.g. develop and maintain the Ata infrastructure)
- Define clear roles and responsibilities with our partners
- Developing procedural documents, such as an implementation guides.
- Providing operational engineering support (authentication, smartcard, ..)
- Define and implement migration roadmaps
- Maintain domain wide group policies
- Develop a GPO framework using Agpm to delegate GPO administration
- Define a plan to clean-up GPO's and consolidate policies
- Develop backup/recovery plan for GPO's
Required knowledge / Experience
- 5 to 10 years in IT System Engineering, specialized in Windows Active Directory and Windows Security.
- You have solid experience with Active Directory Security architecture, design and implementation
- You have solid experience with Group Policy Object management, using Gpmc and Agpm
- Large enterprise experience, ITIL
- Security Monitoring
- System Center Operations Manager and Acs
- Powershell development
- You are already knowledgeable with respect to Windows system security and network security.
- Soft Skills:
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good reporting & documentation skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment