Consultant Business Intelligence
My client is growing is business and looking for data inspired professionals.
What makes a great Consultant? They employees produce business value for customers through the use of Business Intelligence and data analytics techniques. What makes them great is that their love for data works infectious on the people around them. They are no-nonsense people who are not influenced by buzzwords or IT hy pes and who help customers get maximum value from their data assets.
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports and clear visualizations.
- Develop and implement data collection sy stems and other strategies that optimize data-driven decisions.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and "clean" data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new improvement opportunities
- A keen interest in the world of consultancy
- Proven working experience with MS BI technology.
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI.
- Knowledge of RDMBS such as Oracle, SQL Server and DB2.
- You are result-oriented with expert problem solving and are creative in applying analytics.
- You have excellent communication skills with both business and technical people.
- Native Dutch +French + English.
What we offer
- A true entrepreneurial consultancy role.
- Project based work where you can build your expertise and knowledge.
- Competitive salary and benefits (company car)
- 32 days holiday
- Group and health insurance, Meal vouchers
- A company that values long-term relationships with staff, customers and partners. Relationships based on honest collaboration, mutual trust and respect.