Description of work
- Ensuring projects meet objectives.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project.
- Design the change strategy.
- Assess the change impact.
- Coach & engage Senior leaders.
- Design & facilitate impactfull workshops.
- Design, deliver and manage communication activities.
- Assess training needs and support the design of training programs.
- Develop change communities across the organisation.
- Identify and manage potential to change.
- Design employee experience journey and assess employees' readiness to change.
- Languages: ENGLISH with FRENCH and/or DUTCH
- Skills and Experience:
- Masters Degree in a relevant field.
- 1 - 3 years experience working in Change Management or Employee Experience role.
- You work with the latest Apple equipment (laptop & phone).
- You get a competitive package including company car & a monthly mobility allowance to use for public transport, fuel and other mobility-related expenses.
- You will work in a great & stimulating environment.
Please send your CV via the button below.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - ALL applicants welcome to apply