Description of work
- Design and develop project proposals, including scope, goals, governance, budgets and critical paths
- Prepare major reports, including project status, steer CO document, case studies, agendas, invitation letters, etc.
- Work collaboratively to help develop a communication strategy for assigned projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Manage the relationships between all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as a Project Manager
- Good knowledge of the GDPR regulation
- Minimum of 5 years of technical experience with GDPR
- Agile (nice to have)
- Comfortable with Office tools (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Experienced in navigating a large organization at a Senior management level
- Autonomous, self-taught, solution-oriented and you aren't afraid to tackle complex issues
Languages: English with French and/or Dutch (bilingual)
Please send your CV via the button below.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.