*Working remote during Covid with some presence in Luxembourg when Covid-safe*
Languages: ENGLISH with French essential.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in working within a Z/OS environment supporting Tape, Dasd, CPU and other Mainframe Hardware equipment.
- Deep knowledge of Z/OS operating system.
- Knowledge of Sysplex, JCL, JES2, Uss, RACF, Dfsms, SMP/E, TCP/IP, ISPF, SDSF, Wlm, REXX/Clist.
- Experience and knowledge of the installation and maintenance of software from third party vendors.
- Experience of the network connectivity requirements for the Mainframe, Dasd and Tape subsystem Hmcs.
Description of Work
- Management and responsibility for support of production Z/OS systems and subsystems running on Mainframe of multiple Clients.
- Incident/Service Request/Problem/Change Management.
- Projects support (both internal and client driven) based on guidance from Focal Point/Team Leader/Manager.
- Drive configuration, troubleshooting and support for infrastructure.
- Performing system health check and configuration.
- Back up and monitoring management and configuration.
- Optimize the automation methods and develop them further.
- 24/7 support - on call.