For one of our major clients, we are looking for a Agile Coach Digital Program.
Agile Professional who:
- is a servant leader and able to obtain respect from your team with your hands-on mentality strives to identify waste and drive continuous improvement
- is capable of quickly becoming recognized as an ally of the team and can develop trust within the client organization
- is a facilitator with good conflict resolution skills
- is comfortable working side by side with both the business and technical team members
- coach teams facing tough challenges e.g. related to how they work and interact together.
- has an attitude of empowerment to lead his team to self-organization
- Influence businesses and technical teams on Agile principles to build, grow and maintain a thriving Agile organization
- Execute assessments to determine a team's level of agility, understand its needs, analyze impact of and readiness for change, measurement of outcomes, ...
- Create, build and deliver customized Agile leadership, coaching and training to Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Testers and functional managers and executives
- Facilitate the planning, documentation and implementation of Agile transformation initiatives that capture the overall strategy and objectives
- Provide leadership by example
- Develop and share best practices
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent
- More than 5 years of progressive experience in managing technology development projects and programs
- More than 1 year of experience from coaching Agile to individuals and teams.
- More than 1 year of experience from coaching enterprises in scaling lean and Agile practices. (Ideally you have knowledge of large-scaled Agile frameworks like Scaled Agile Framework (Safe), Large Scale Scrum (Less), Nexus, etc.)
- The ability to effectively teach and coach all roles as defined in the Scrum Guide (Scrum Master, Product Owner,). Ideally you have past experience in these roles.
- Experience in organizational change management through influence and facilitation and experience bridging the gap between process and technical strategy at all organizational levels
- Understanding of test-driven development and continuous integration techniques as well as the typical forms of automation seen on high-performing Agile teams.
- Fluent in English, French and a skillful communicator.
- Experience in financial sector and insurance and digital transformation (plus)
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding,...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please send us your CV via the button below.