For one of our major clients in the public sector, we are looking for an Application Architect
As part of its software development activities, this institution has launched an enterprise architecture approach that consists of setting up an architecture framework and to align the components of the information system with the reference framework and OPW's business strategy.
In this context a new technical architecture, based on Java/Angular, has been set up and all the applications of the organisation will be rewritten according to an approach Domain Driven Design.
The organisation wishes to acquire the services of a senior Java technical architect with a focus on backend. The major activities envisaged for this mission are the following:
The job mainly consists of the following elements:
- Participate in application solution implementation projects.
- Helping and coaching the development teams.
- Taking charge of modelling the technical architecture of projects.
- Participate in the maintenance of the target technical architectures.
- Provide technical and methodological support to the development teams.
- Collaborate closely within the development competence centre.
Java/Spring architectures, including following technologies and tools/frameworks
- Java 8 ou plus
- Spring, Spring Boot
- PostgreSQL / Oracle / NoSQL
- JUnit / JMeter
- GIT, Maven
- JMS / Rabbit MQ / AMQP / Sonic/ MQ
- Java 11+
- Elasticsearch / Kibana
- Scripting Bash/sh
- Development approach DDD (Domain Driven Design)
- IntelliJ Idea
- HTML 5/CSS 3
- Angular v >= 2.0
UML2 & Enterprise Architect:
Jira practical knowledge
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please send us your CV in English via the button below.