For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Axway B2B Expert Engineer.
- Design, deliver and support the integration layer between operating systems and business applications within distributed environments for B2B, B2C and Web information exchange solutions
- Focuses on the integration of web application in the Web Infrastructure for the intranet as well as for the DMZ
- Share knowledge on generic security components such as PKI, reverse proxies, SSL, LDAP ...
- Assist in production support (incident, problem and change management) for the Web Security squads
- Deploy and maintain a consistent and complex Web site infrastructure
- Help to identify, recommend, and prioritize new Web features in conjunction with application developers and architects
- Establish and document guidelines, policies and procedures for software installation and application development
- Identify reusable components required for Web Security and ensure the high quality of the service
- Assist architects in order to perform cost-benefit analyses of proposed Web implementations, enhancements, and modifications
- Active participation in production support (incident, problem and change management) for the Web Security squads
- Set and enforce compatibility and interoperability standards that ensure site accessibility for all users
- Monitor and report on Web site traffic and performance
- Relevant experience on Axway API Gateway (& related products: portal, policy studio, manager, ...) engineering and operational management
- Good and proven knowledge on: Web access management, Web authentication practices, PKI, certificates, OpenID Connect, OAuth, SSL TFIM
- Generic knowledge on: anti-virus, firewalls, application firewalls, load balancers, networks, DMZ,
- Knowledge in web and application servers including Apache, WebSphere, experience with e-Commerce, intranet, and extranet development
- Recent successful proven experience(s) in similar/comparable scope
- Strong experience in security of Web Infrastructure in financial services
- Experience with working in a complex organization.
- Being standalone and team worker, analytical minded, meet commitment, ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment, flexible, customer-oriented, understand risk awareness
- Motivated self-starter, process-oriented with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in an agile environment and flexibility to accommodate sprint schedules, strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Experience in the banking sector.
- Agile methodology