For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Business Analyst Credits.
- Identify business needs
- Act as interface between the project owner and project management
- Bridge the business needs with IS
- Define and analyse the business model using modelling techniques and methods
- Manage the risk, quality and issues
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Master degree in relevant domain for banking/IT
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with conceptual modelling techniques and methods
- Good expertise in MS Office
- Good understanding of IS and testing
- Fluent use of Windows tooling, SQL, Oracle
- Good understanding of work flow processes
- Banking experience is a must
- Credits, Credit Risk, Basel II/CRD 4 / EBA/ECB regulations is an asset/plus
- Analytical mind - conceptual thinking
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Structured approach
- Able to work independently
- Quality-minded and eye for detail
- Open to change
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.