For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Business Analyst - Norkom Enhancements.
- Produce and review detailed business requirements:
- Understand the needs of the business (internal and external users).
- Analyze the impact and the risks of a new service development on the current system.
- Are able to make the business aware of their own interests and the implications of their decision or request.
- Identify, describe and validate business solutions to meet clients and end users requirements
- Pay attention to having the right trade-off between quality, cost and timeliness.
- Facilitate communication between the business and the IT teams during the project delivery phase.
- Be involved in the testing of the designed solution:
- Define the scope of the testing.
- Develop business test scenarios and review test cases prepared by testers.
- Participate to the test execution handled by testers to ensure that requirements have been correctly implemented.
- Provide support to the end-users during the user acceptance test (UAT).
- 10 years experience as Business Analyst.
- Proven experience in AML compliance data analysis (min 5 years) and in norkom/netreveal software solutions implementation (min 1 year).
- Experience in financial sector.
- Critical thinking skills (evaluate multiple options to settle on a solution).
- Flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority.
- Excellent communication skills: present information clearly and concisely, provide regular information on status and issues.
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Very good knowledge of english language.
- Organisational skills and capacity to work autonomously.
- You know how to:
- Build constructive relationships with all stakeholders, both inside and outside of Euroclear (IT, Product bas, Operations,...).
- Organize/drive meetings with Senior people from various divisions.
- Create clear and concise documentation (business requirements specifications and other documentation).
- Communicate with technical projects teams.
- Manage changes and conflicting priorities.
- Find solutions that meet clients' needs.
- Share knowledge and expertise with others.
- Assets: Knowledge of one or multiple business domains (New Issues, Tax, Funds, Corporate Actions).
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes, then send us your CV as soon as possible via the button below.