For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Business Architect Cards.
- Elaborate for your domain the roadmap and versioning of your building blocks in alignment with the IT strategy of the bank.
- Architecture development on the basis of requirements coming from various areas, driving transformation across multiple systems and domains, taking functional and quality attributes into account
- Offering architectural guidance to implementation teams and ensure that the results are achieved at the expected quality level
- Acquiring understanding of the various stakeholders and being a trusted advisor for managers when determining, laying the foundations and/or designing the solution or reference
- Assessing the architectural integrity and the risks inherent to the solution in order to ensure that the recommendations are suitable and can be implemented
- Recognising and anticipating problems
- Formulating and managing solution & delivery risks and issues
- Initialisation and coordination of structural improvements
- Coaching technical colleagues through your CO-creation skills (workshops, guiding, constraining, selling, telling)
- Share expert knowledge of multiple (new) technologies, products, business processes and architectures by speaking on conferences and feeding learnings back in the organization.
- Good in complex problem analyses and judgement: you evaluate the impact of architectural decisions, actions, choices, risks and updates and their impact on the organisation. You can take awkward decisions.
- An excellent communicator, both verbal as written, able to bring a message and convince different audiences, whether technical or business, at both technical and management level
- Result oriented team player, able to set the right priorities and respect deadlines
- Capable to work autonomously in executing tasks, preparing advice and decision making about the implementation
- Persistent: you deal with conflicts of interest, and obtain a good and acceptable end solution
- Able to work under pressure to timely deliver the agreed result and quality
- Positive-minded, you are known as impediments solver, you do not limit yourself in listing issues
- Methodological and structured
- Energized by feeding back lessons learned to organization and sharing on conferences
- A master degree, or equal through experience
- A proven experience in an architecture role. You are fluent in architecture artefact manipulations. You can easily understand the reference models of the bank.
- A knowledge of TOGAF, API & Service-oriented architecture
- A strong knowledge & experience:
- in card product (debit card, credit card), card lifecycle and card clearing & settlement process
- on international card schemes (MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, V-Pay) and national scheme (Bancontact)
- interaction with other products
- evolution of the cards technology
- A sound technical knowledge of developing IT systems and IT technologies
- An experience in Agile environment and scrum ceremonies
- An excellent written and spoken knowledge of English; knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.