For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a IT Business Relationship Manager.
Your responsibility will be to:
- Build and to maintain strong Business Operations relationships, and to provide day-to-day client advice and support
- Promote the capabilities of the IT organization in delivering the adequate service, and to assist the clients in identifying new improvements
- Mobilize the IT organization resources to meet the client's needs and expectations.
- Possess excellent relationship management skills and maintain and value existing relationships; builds trust, credibility and confidence; review and/or expand Network.
- Operate in independence in managing his/her Business clients and IT Service Delivery stakeholders.
- Represent and defend the IT division within Business Operations clients organization and negotiates the optimal conditions of cooperation.
- Ensure management information, periodic and AD-hoc information (including forecasting) is in place. Reports on Slas and KPIs, provides cost forecasts, provides incident and post-mortem reports, ...
- Encourages a proactive approach by anticipating threats and risks. Seeks for cost improvements.
- You are fully knowledgeable of the complete range of IT services and underlying infrastructure.
- Complexity & problem solving : you can handle standard & non-standard situations with low level of uncertainty, covering multiple and new domains of expertise
- Decision making : you use sound judgment to take decisions within the operational domain. You foster the development of new/improved procedures and methods within the own operational domain. You take decisions/support the decision process of significant importance in the own operational domain.
- Strategic approach and impact : you master the delivery process and continuously look for improvements to evolve own domain of responsibility. You drive the medium term evolution of the own domain and look how actions and decisions can impact on a longer term. You lead the change process at the implementation level within the own domain. You support and participate to the change within the broader framework.
- Stakeholders management : you build a Network of internal relationships across the organisation to deliver across domains. You use persuasion and influencing skills to get required support. Upon request you deal with external stakeholders or regulators on well defined tactical or technical matters. You autonomously deal with tensions and disputes, looking for consensus and benefit for the company
- Autonomy and leadership : you work autonomously on a large domain. You work within clearly defined (periodic) targets, with full responsibility of delivery. You provide regular feedback to management on objectives achievements. You have full autonomy on the decisions to be taken about a set of products / services / solutions / applications under your own responsibility.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes, then send us your CV as soon as possible via the button below.