For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Control Assurance Analyst.
As a Control Assurance Analyst you will join the Security Assurance & Testing team, within which you will:
- Perform security assurance on existing and new security controls
- Evaluate compliance with different frameworks (Swift CSCF, Ffiec, NIS Directive, etc.)
- Consider the impact of detected deviations using a risk based approach
- Follow-up on new security related regulatory frameworks
- Discuss with stakeholders (security experts, project managers, internal audit, etc.) the outcome of the assurance process
- Proactively work with stakeholders on control expectations and evidencing
- You have an IT, Science, Civil engineering or Commercial engineering related degree (Bachelor, Master, PhD)
- You have a Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, or CRISC are an asset
- You have at least 3 years in IT within a large or complex organisation, of which 2 years in a information security position
- You have a first experience with the implementation or assessment of a security framework (e.g. ISO 27000)
- You have a good general knowledge information security (identity & access management, systems security, network security, vulnerability management, incident management, application security, business continuity, asset classification, etc.)
- You are independent and self-organizing
- You are at ease in a fast-changing environment
- You are accurate, acting with attention to details
- You are flexible and pragmatic
- You are a good team player
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.