For one of our major clients, we are looking for a Developer JIRA.
- We are looking for a experienced Atlassian administrator to be part of a team that is responsible for managing a large instance of JIRA, and in the future Confluence.
- The candidate will be responsible for customizing and configuring the front-end of the Atlassian applications from ground-up, he should be ready to provide basic training on how to use the tools effectively to even first-time users of the applications, and maintaining a high level of operational excellence across these applications.
- The candidate will work closely with the business groups, IT teams and Epms to clearly communicate requirements and devise solutions for successful implementations.
- Set-up custom projects/spaces for JIRA/Confluence (in second hand) for all users in various teams, properly configured according to the team's work and process.
- Create JIRA workflows (with conditions, validators, and post functions), custom fields, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
- Manage and configure permissions on the space/page level and project/repository level for Confluence.
- Troubleshoot/determine root causes of issues, both application-related and server-related, and work closely with the IT team to plan and execute resolutions.
- Create complex Jql (advanced search in JIRA) queries for dashboards and Scrum/Kanban boards.
- Provide regular updates to management team to ensure appropriate exposure of issues and challenges.
- Promote adoption and best practices among the system user community and conduct user-training and help-sessions for new features or implementations.
- You have a Bachelor in Computer Science;
- Thorough knowledge of administering and customizing Atlassian suite (JIRA 7 - Service Desk and Core).
- Be able to construct complex Jql queries.
- Basic knowledge of navigating in Linux environment in the context of Atlassian suite installations.
- Customer Service driven mindset with strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to plan and develop solutions which incorporate both current and future needs.
- Experience working and communicating with cross functional teams, both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Great enthusiasm, integrity and ability to inspire team members.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty.
- Teamwork: the candidate must be able to communicate well with cross-functional team members, be able to efficiently collaborate with team members to achieve project goals, and contribute positively to work environment.
- Experience in scripting in Groovy in the context of JIRA preferred.
- Database knowledge (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle) preferred.
- Atlassian JIRA and/or Confluence certification(s) or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant professional experience.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.