For one of our clients we are looking for a Digital Infrastructure and Workplace Support Engineer.
- Join our Service Operations Center
- Provide L1 and L2 support to our customers around TDJ cloud services
- Support our project Teams
- You hold a bachelor in IT
- Cloud and innovation are parts of your DNA
- Customer oriented
- Good communication
- You hold or are eager to develop your skills in the following areas:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft 365 Exchange, OneDrive, Sharpeoint, Teams
- Windows Servers and desktop technologies
- Directory technologies (Active Directory, Azure AD, AD connect)
- Automation language and methodologies: PowerShell, ARM, Terrafom,
- Docker and containerization technologies
- Network and security (TCP/IP, DNS, IPsec, Certificate, IAM, Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF...)
- Virtualization platforms (VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Web Middleware (Drupal, Apache, Tomcat...)
- Database: MS SQL, Myssql
- Microsoft desktop and virtualization technologies
- Microsoft Applications and Desktop virtualization technologies
- ITIL Service Management
- You are fluent in French and English
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.