For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Functional Analyst Data Integration.
- Functional analysis of data to be delivered to Rainbow, and to make the mappings to the FSDM Teradata data model.
- Expertise is required for product knowledge of Credits and Accounting.
- For the Accounting expertise you need to understand how the different products match with the accounting setup. This means you have a good insight how the accounting side of the products work. There is no need to know the accounting rules in depth but you must be able to understand what they mean and how to handle them.
- You know how reconciliation works in an accounting context as to ensure that all data is consistent with the accounting.
- You have experience with regulatory finance reporting like FinRep or CoRep. It is important to understand high level how the products add up in these reports.
- You can challenge the requirements made by business and take them further towards the functional analysis phase. Product knowledge is key in this phase.
- Together with the modelers you make up a conceptual and logical datamodel. You support the data sources to convert their data towards the DWH.
- As such experience is required in Data Warehouse environment with DWH modeling knowledge.
- You are interested in the functional elaboration of solutions. You are an important key figure between business and IT. You are responsible for the functional analysis of information systems so that they meet the business needs within the existing architecture and standards.
- You document your analysis and where needed check the result with your internal client, or with your colleagues in the team or in related teams/domains. Where appropriate depending on your task set you set up functional test cases on the basis of the analysis and perform these to guarantee a qualitative delivery.
- We work in a SAFe mode. In short iterations (sprints) software is delivered giving us an improved time to market. We develop, evaluate and steer where necessary during these short cycles. Each time in consultation with our business.
- You work in a well-integrated Business & IT team in an international context with the development teams at offshore or nearshore location. You are able to maintain a good customer relationship with the business partners, where you also dare to challenge them, given limitations of time, scope and budget. You gain insight into the business processes involved.
- You are a functional analyst with profound IT experience
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or English
- You are self-driven and dynamic
- You have at least, five years of experience as a Functional Analyst in a financial setting.
- You are well motivated. Someone who can work independently. You are comfortable with taking initiative and taking responsibility.
- It is important that you can act in the IT landscape after a short acquaintance period. You have the interest and the analytical skills to quickly familiarize yourself with the business and IT processes.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.