For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Functional Analyst Life Insurance.
- You will work in the IT Life Insurance team as Functional Analyst
- You will be responsible for the E2E delivery of changes for projects & maintenance taking into account budget, time and quality. It includes (but is not limited to):
- reviewing & challenging of the requirements
- designing the solution
- delivery of functional specifications for the technical analysts
- coordination of the development
- functional and integration testing of the changes
- business support during the validation & roll out to Production
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Life Insurance as Functional Analyst
- Good communication in Dutch and English, French is an asset
- Experience in Agile/Scrum is a plus
- Knowledge in IBM i-series is an asset
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Independent and team player
- Pro-active and structured
- Flexible and pragmatic
- Hands on and problem solver
- Client Friendly / Oriented
- Quality driven
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.