For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Head of Internal Communication and Change Management
Description of the Communications Manager role in Functional Framework
- Responsible for the development and execution of management communication to effectively engage managers and employees on the company's performance, outlook, strategic initiatives, business priorities, values and areas of risk and opportunity.
- Be the point of coordination to develop management updates and lines to take where situations demand a timely and coordinated response.
- Craft messaging in support of significant business or organizational developments, and the roll-out of major functional initiatives that impact the company, whether on local or on international level. Responsible for the development and execution of the appropriate communication to drive the corporate culture in which change communication has a specific role.
- Design and manage memorable employee events that improve awareness of the company's direction and strengthen morale and loyalty through spontaneous engagement. This includes orchestrating the Management Network meetings and the annual Group staff event.
- Manage content and interaction on the Corporate Communications and Management Network communities located on our employee collaboration platform in close partnership with the Knowledge & Collaboration team.
- Participate as a key member of the business resilience communications team monitoring the situation and creating appropriate Ltt to stakeholders as needed.
- Champion the importance of communications best practices and ensure adherence to the company's media protocols.
- Assist with media monitoring and become a source of intelligence on competitor, industry and client developments in the digital and social media.
You are responsible for
- The development and execution of Internal Communications strategy
- The development and execution of management communication to effectively engage managers and employees on the company's performance, outlook, strategic initiatives, business priorities, values and areas of risk and opportunity.
- The development and execution of the appropriate communication to drive the corporate culture in which change communication has a specific role.
- Support the roll-out of major functional initiatives and the announcement of significant business or organizational developments, and be a key point of coordination for crisis communication development.
- You have a proven track record as Internal Communication Manager in an international company; within a matrix organization
- You have prior experience developing and launching communication campaigns in the context of change
- You have developed monitoring tools and feel comfortable with technology
- You have been successful in complex business environments, within a multinational environment
- You have a preferably a university degree (Master level)
- You are fully fluent in English and fluent in at least Dutch or French. Trilingual candidates will be preferred.
- Change Communication expertise: you have a deep understanding of change communication practices and are able to demonstrate psychological analysis skills to measure and anticipate the effect of difficult communications on people
- Business acumen: you understand company's business and its people and have a good knowledge of our organisation
- Relationship management & Networking: you are able to engage, influence and have impact, listen and communicate effectively. You can build trust and credibility at all levels in the organisation, engage and motivate our people
- You have developed conceptual thinking and can also demonstrate hands-on capabilities according to the situation
- You have strong project Management skills, having collaborated with multiskilled teams
- You have the ability to take initiatives in a changing environment and deal with ambiguity
- You have prior experience managing a team and are generally interested in developing people
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...)
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities