For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an ICT Process Manager.
- We are looking for a Process Analyst with firm knowledge of ITIL or ISO 20000 IT Service Management processes.
- You will, together with other process analysts, work on the SOC ICT 2019 project, that will transform the existing SOC-processes of the former Securities ICT towards those of the Group. This as a result of the integration of this organization in the central ICT.
- Compare the existing IT Service Management processes in scope of SOC (Access Management, Incident Management, Change and Release Management) of both organizations
- Determine delta, impact and effort to implement a new way of working that is suited for ICT and is compliant with SOC rules
- Discuss/negotiate the new way of working with all stakeholders within the organization and with the Auditor
- Document the new procedures
- Support in implementing the new procedures, which includes training to relevant people (e.g.project managers)
- Medior (5 to 10 years) or Senior (>10 years) experience
- Good knowledge of ITIL or ISO 20 000
- Able to write out processes, procedures and working instructions
- Analytical mindset, able to process substantial sets of information
- Good negotiator
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Experience with Jira and SNOW is a plus
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.