To join a highly qualified team, we are looking for a Infrastructure Delivery Scrum Master.
Virtualization of Windows and Linux servers hosting applications (part-time 50%).
Follow-up of the sanity reboots that must be done in the scope of our New Data Centre move (50%).
- Manage the internal & external dependencies and risks
- Manage project plan, timescales, delivery milestones and budget
- Manage the project's communications with stakeholders, management and project team
- Track progress versus plan including the actual time/cost and provide regular progress reports
- Develop knowledge of applications, systems, processes and procedures to ensure all elements of the project are delivered
- Manage the required change control process
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned team members and provide support and guidance as appropriate
- Manage the User Acceptance testing of the project deliverables
- Manage the communication, roll-out and after care phase of the project to successfully hand over the deliverables to day-to-day operations team(s)
- Collaborate with Tribes / Squads starting to work in an Agile mode (so need to take into account the Agile ceremonies organization).
- Knowledge about Windows & Linux servers.
- Knowledge about Windows & Linux applications.
- Team player
- Pragmatic and problem solver
- Risk awareness
- Sensitivity for organisations
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, Self-motivated
- Excellent communication / negotiation skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English & French with good knowledge in Dutch.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.