For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Junior IAM Administrator.
The Identity & Access Management group function implements, operates and manages I&AM technology and processes. This includes access management, user lifecycle management, privileged access management, recertification and service delivery/advisory.
The function engages with the business and IT to understand roles, entitlements and deliver I&AM-related services. Some non-I&AM security services related to security technology delivery/management are delivered.
- Guidance of the end-user in request management for access management.
- Execution of tickets that request manual intervention (non-automated part in access-management).
- The right security mind-set.
- Understand basic access control good practice (such as role-based access control).
- Basic knowledge of one or more of the platforms (and the platform relate security tools) for which our teams manage security information: IBM Mainframe, Tandem, Windows, Unix.
- Basic knowledge of MS-office (Word and Excel) and mailing systems (like Lotus Notes).
- Experience of executing operational and administrative activities.
- Structure and organisation: Works in a structured and organised way to allow for fast progress / Solution driven
- Languages: Mandatory: English excellent both speaking and writing.
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Good communication skills.
- Client focus work approach.
- Team player but able to work independently.
- Can stay calm in difficult situations when challenged by customers.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.