The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group's sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France.
For one of our digital entity, we are looking for a Microsoft Teams-SharePoint Architect.
- Design and implement architecture around Teams and SharePoint Online
- Carry-out migration towards Teams and SharePoint Online
- Automate tasks and processes
- Contribute to the company cloud services, reference architecture and methodologies development
- Provide L3 support to our customers
- Participate to the sales process and give demo's to our customers and prospects
- You hold a bachelor or master's degree in IT or Engineering
- You have at least 5 years work experience around Teams and/or SharePoint design and implementation
- Cloud and innovation are parts of your DNA
- You are fluent in French and English
- You hold the following skills
- You master Microsoft Teams/SharePoint online and server platforms
- You can capture technical and functional needs around collaboration, file Storage and file sharing
- You are able to define Teams/SharePoint technical and functional architecture
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server/10, Active Directory and Azure AD
- You are able to automate process and tasks through scripting with PowerShell and other programming languages
- Knowledge of voice technologies (IPtel, Skype voice, Teams voice), Power Automate, Power Apps would be a plus
- You can work independently and have a team spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.