To join a highly qualified team, we are looking for an MS SQL Database Administrator.
- Mission: Support massive MS SQL Databases migration program.
- Main responsibilities:
- Manage all technical aspects of the databases migrations processes.
- Preferential contact point
- For the application migration Program Manager and project leaders
- For the customer development projects managers and developers.
- For MS SQL project and support team in Poland
- In charge of the follow up of the project progress and issues (Security, network...)
- Coordination, troubleshooting and resolving database pre and post migrations issues
- Scrupulous followed of the MS SQL stack (standards)
- Scrupulous followed of the rules and the respect for quality and KPI.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred
- 2 -3 years IT operation with strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Min 5 years Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2000,2005,2008R2,2012,2014,2016 including use of Query
- Analyzer, stored procedures, Jobs and Profiler
- SQL Server Knowledge of: Performance & tuning, Backup & recovery models, importing & exporting tools, MS SQL internal security & auditing, alerts, monitoring...
- Knowledge of DRP, HA, SAN architecture & concepts related to database.
- Base knowledge of AD, Firewall.
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration, cluster administration and Windows performance follow-up
- Experience in technical coordination.
- Familiarity with ITIL process
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.