For one of our clients we are looking for a Network and Cyber Security Cloud Engineer.
- Develop TDJ cloud services and methodologies around security and network
- Conduct cloud security and network advisory assignments
- Understand the business requirements of our customer and translate them into technical solutions
- Setup TDJ cloud security and network solutions
- Provide L3 support to our customers
- Provide responses to security incidents
- Maintain and improve TDJ network & security tooling
- Participate to the sales process and give Demo's to our customers and prospects
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in IT or engineering.
- You have at least 3 years work experience
- Cloud and innovation are parts of your DNA
- Customer and services oriented
- Can work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of cloud security challenges and risks
- Familiar with the following technologies: routing and switching, FW,WAF, IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP, IAM & AD, Encryption, End point protection, Web Proxy, KPI
- Windows and Linux
- Automation and scripting (PowerShell...)
- General IT knowledge around databases, Middleware and applications
- You hold or are eager to develop your skills in the following areas:
- Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS and security services
- Microsoft 365 suite
- Container technologies
- ITIL service management processes
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and English
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.