This is an internal position, we are located in Brussels.
- Daily management of the service requests and incidents
- Treatment of service requests and resolution of incidents based on defined instructions
- Improvement of tools for automating tasks.
- Monitoring of applications and batch processes.
- Maintenance of monitoring solutions.
- Participating to IT risk management activities.
- A computer science or computer engineering degree or relevant experience
- Experience in service management (1st or 2nd line support)
- Strong knowledge in service and incident management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A customer focused and you are a team player
- You speak fluently Dutch, French and English
- Technical knowledge:
- Knowledge/experience in Active Directory (level = Domain Services)
- Os365 and/or Exchange
- MS Office applications
- Windows 10
- Windows Server (any version)
- A SD experience
- Nice to have (extra):
- Some experience with B/U applications (Veem...)
- Ticketing tool(s)
- Cloud / Azure
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.