For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an Oracle Analyst Developer.
- The analyst-developer will work within an Agile Scrum team (small multi-functional team)
- Scope of the team:
- Applications : Dali / MSG / GVV
- Development in Oracle environment (PL/SQL, Oracle Forms...)
Commercial tracks / Legal / LCM / Maintenance
- Give advice & input with regard to high level scope, solution direction, architectural choices for one of our core applications within the Life-domain
- Estimate the size and complexity of the deliverables
- Define, build & test the solutions cfr client needs & expectations
- Keep the required documentation up to date
- Give the necessary support for the implementation of the application in de different environments
- Handle incidents and problems
- At least a Bachelor degree Informatics or equivalent experience
- Proven experience within the Oracle environment (PL/SQL, Oracle Forms...)
- Experience with inter application communication is an advantage (Middleware, webservices...)
- Broad background knowledge of different program languages, frameworks & database mgt
- Experience within the financial or insurance sector is an advantage
- An excellent command of Dutch, French and English
- An Agile mindset (work experience within a Scrum team is an advantage)
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.