For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT Oracle DBA Ops Engineer.
- The Linux/Unix Databases Infrastructure team is part of IT Middleware Services department.
- The missions of this team are among other things to maintain our Oracle environment (about 650 Oracle instances), ensure data integrity and a high level of availability and provide support to developers.
The job mainly consists of the following elements:
- Performance and tuning of Oracle databases.
- Ensure data integrity and maintain a high level of systems availability.
- Maintain multiple Oracle databases and related products, following reference architecture and standards.
- Develop scripts, while providing documentation and procedures.
- Provide support to developers.
- In depth knowledge of Oracle databases 11gR2, 12cR1
- Expert in performance and tuning.
- In depth knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
- Knowledge of Quest Toad.
- Experience with PL/SQL.
- OS maintenance scripts and administration tools
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Communicative (with team members and with other colleagues, our clients & other partners).
- AIX server administration knowledge
- Be able to work in Agile Way Of Working
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL is an added value.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.