For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Package Implementation Developer/Designer.
- You will work for the Corporate Support team in charge of the implementation, Support and maintenance of the Enterprise systems.
- We are looking for a developer with design and testing skills.
- The Corporate Support team is increasing the number of applications to be supported and maintained (mostly Financial).
- So we are looking for external Support to assist us with the implementation and integration of new packages and maintenance of existing packages.
- As a Designer:
- You design applications and their interfaces in line with the required business and operational requirements, while being compatible with the enterprise wide architectural and design guidelines;
- You are in contact with IT Infrastructure Teams to provide them with a clear and complete information on the application technical context and physical topology;
- You build a good functional and technical knowledge of the implemented package and ITS interfaces;
- You participate to the application software delivery to both test and production environments;
- You may contribute to the supervision and/or validation of the build process by external companies;
- As a Developer:
- You can code in a programming language and perform development activities, to help on package implementation or to develop tools around it;
- You contribute to the package interfaces implementation and/or scheduling;
- As an Application Support Analyst:
- You resolve independently Production complex incidents affecting the applications under your control and communicate effectively with the internal Business Users;
- You resolve Business information requests;
- You provide application Support for test systems as well;
- As a Test Analyst:
- You are able to design Test scenarios and Test scripts (technical and integration testing);
- You are able to execute and document your tests;
- You can identify defects, log them, interpret them and follow up on them;
- You Support the test execution, from a technical point of view, handled by the Business end-users during the User Acceptance Test;
- We are looking for a developer/designer with a large range of skills, but no need to be expert in each of them. A background in Financial applications is very important to be able to learn fast the company applications and infrastructure.
- Our landscape contains an ERP, a BI platform, ETL, a billing package, an AML package and many other small packages.
- Expertise in these packages are not required, but expositions to similar tools is expected.
- You must be efficient both under Windows/SQL and under Linux/Oracle.
- Min 10 years in IT in a design/developper function
- Knowledge of SQL and SSIS (expert level)
- Knowledge of Java (medium level)
- Knowledge in package configuration and integration
- Knowledge in ETL development and report development
- Knowledge of SQLServer and Oracle DB
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Knowledge of MS Office and Excel macro development;
- Knowledge of the basic infrastructure principles (Firewall, proxy, SSO, FTP, ...)
- Given the team size and the broad scope of work, we are looking for a "jack of all trades" profile
Additionally, following soft skills are key
- You are open to learn new applications (especially in the Finance domain) and their usage;
- You have good organizational skills and the capacity to work autonomously;
- You can build constructive relationships with all stakeholders, both inside and outside of the company;
- You can manage changes and conflicting priorities;
- You can share knowledge and expertise with others;
- You are meticulous in your work;
- You demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills;
- You have good analytical skills;
- You are able to write and complete documents in a clear/structured way;
- You speak/write English fluently, French or Dutch is an asset
- You are used to work in project mode
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.