For one of our major clients, we are looking for a Program Manager BI Senior.
The Program Manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing Business Intelligence (BI) program including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling program activities.
The Program Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Plan the program:
- Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
- Organize the program:
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization
- Develop forms and records to document program activities
- Lead the program:
- Ensure all staff members and suppliers have the appropriate skills in accordance with Program needs and organizational standards
- Supervise program by providing direction, input and feedback
- Communicate with suppliers, clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program
- Liaise with other managers to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery
- Coordinate the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Write reports on the program for management
- Ensure that the program operate within the approved budget
- Ensure financial reports and supporting documentation for management are prepared as outlined in funding agreements
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks
- Report evaluation findings to the management and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate
- Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Field experience in Business Intelligence, Data Management projects
- Knowledge of program management
- Knowledge of project management methods: Agile, Prince2, PMI
- Knowledge of client groups and/or issues related to the program area
- Personal characteristics: The Program Manager should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Experience: 10 to 15 years' experience in a related field
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please send us your CV via the button below.