For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Finance project - Project lead & change manager.
- Agreeing project objectives
- Representing the client's or organisation's interests
- Lead the projects management
- Synchronizing the various expert people
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Monitoring stakeholders to ensure guidelines are maintained and quality is delivered (if needed is hands on to make it happened)
- Coordinate the change management requested for the operational readiness
- Project and capacity planning
- Global project budget follow-up (including cost from all key contributors)
- Project logs (Issues, Risks, Actions logs)
- Project monitoring meetings/documentation (monthly project status, monthly SteerCo, regular project meetings, ... including support material and minutes)
- Project data repository (create and maintain a centralized comprehensive project documentation)
- Business requirements and design + related approvals
- UAT scope, planning and approval after execution
- Measure the effectiveness of an implemented strategy/solution to determine whether anticipated outcomes have been attained and/or if there is a need for additional strategies/solutions.
- Analytical skills
- Numeracy skills
- Change management and communication
- Accounting knowledge and experience in an accounting implementation project would be a plus
- Intercompany transactions and transfer pricing would be a key asset
- Team working skills and ability to motivate people
- Solid organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
- Autonomous and leadership skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Visio)
- Prince 2 or any other methodology certification is a plus
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.