For one of our major clients in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Project Leader.
The candidate will work in the Individual Life Division. He/She will be responsible of projects of size between 500 MDS up to 2.000 MDS. The candidate will be responsible for the leading of projects to their successful implementation in a software development department.
This includes (but not exclusively)
- Communication & synchronization with the business project leader & project board members.
- Collaboration with the architecture teams & the team leaders of the different domains impacted or involved in the project for the scoping & estimation of the project.
- Adequate communication & reporting to the management (both IT & Business) on the project progress.
- Planning & follow-up of the project resources & deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature and national in scope.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both official languages is an asset.
- Superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence etc.).
- Pragmatism & result orientation is a must.
- Sensitivity to the organization (stakeholder management).
- Quick learner.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Proven experience in Project Leading in application development for project size around 1.000 MDS
- Planning & estimation skills
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards etc. And their impact on project activities is vital
- Insurance or Finance sector / Application development
- Insurance business knowledge (preferably Individual Life)
- Good computer skills, proficient with MS Office applications
- Application Development background
- Prince2 or PMI
- Planning & Estimation techniques
- Project indicators (Earned Value Analysis)
- Highlight reporting
- Project Board reporting : Executive Communication
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.