For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Project Manager Infrastructure.
- An IT Infrastructure Project Manager (DSM) , respecting the Agile methodology, ensures the project is completed on time and within budget, and that the project's objectives are met (according to scope).
- Projects are separate to usual day-to-day business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives.
- Collaborate with Tribes / Squads working in an Agile mode (so need to take into account the Agile ceremonies organization)
A Project Manager is accountable for the realization of a project.
Responsibilities of the Infra Project Manager:
- Manage project plan, timescales, delivery milestones and budget
- Manage the project's communications with stakeholders, management and project team
- Track progress versus plan including the actual time/cost and provide regular progress reports
- Develop knowledge of applications, systems, processes and procedures to ensure all elements of the project are delivered
- Manage the required change control process
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned team members and provide support and guidance as appropriate
- Manage the User Acceptance testing of the project deliverables
- Manage the communication, roll-out and after care phase of the project to successfully hand over the deliverables to day-to-day operations team(s)
- Languages : English, French & Dutch
- At least 5 years of professional relevant experience
- Infrastructure knowledge about Windows, Linux, life cycle management projects, WAS, Citrix / App-V / Web-based applications
- Knowledge about migration projects
- Experience with Clouds
- Knowledge of the banking world in general
- Experience in the specific context of the project (IT, commercial, legal, ..., or a mix of these)
- Knowledge of the specific functional context of the LCM project (domain knowledge)
- Experience in project management methods, processes and tools
- Communication, networking, negotiating
- Team player
- Result driven with the impacted teams