For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Python Developer.
- You will be part of the Scrum team dealing with Finance applications.
- You will be responsible for the development of a transformation layer aiming at converting the output formats generated by some company applications/back offices into an unique format compatible with the target general ledger application.
- Technical Analysis
- Knowledge of Python 2.7 and 3.4.
- Knowledge of major Python frameworks like flask, Django, pylint, etc.
- Fluent with pip virtual environment.
- Fluent with container based virtualization (docker).
- Desired Linux / Unix knowledge.
- Knowledge of rest services and API-based programming.
- Experienced with Continuous Integration And Deployment.
- Knowledge of most recent security requirements.
- Ready to work as a teamplayer in a Safe Agile Scrum team.
- Sufficient knowledge of French, Dutch and English language.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.