For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst.
You will join The ADM Quality Assurance team who supports the ADM division in achieving its main objectives (i.e. delivering key projects on time, scope, quality and costs, reducing our costs and developing our human capital).
You will act as a Quality Analyst Coordinator.
Your role :
- The projects for one or more roadmaps / programmes and perform extended Quality assessment (i.e. Assessment not only on processes but also on content) and will provide an overall evaluation of the quality of the projects
- And challenge the Project Leaders defining their action plan to close the observed quality gaps and develop further their competencies (in close cooperation with the Project Leader Competency Centre team)
- Advise Project Leaders and leads on the various Project and IT lifecycle management best practices (e.g. Planning, Cost Management, Deliverables Management, Stakeholders Management, Risks and Issues Management, Change Management)
- Provide support/lead the analysis of transversal issues related to project and delivery management processes
- Promote and collaborate in continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
- LEAN working : ensure that the LEAN practices become the way of working within the team
- Post project performance reporting, capturing management information related to budget, schedule, productivity and quality
- Ability to
- Collaborate effectively; working closely with other stakeholders (such as Internal Audit and Risk Management) and the relevant Project Delivery Services teams in order to share information and work in a way which will achieve the QA objectives while still supporting the goals of these other teams (Winning together)
- Develop and sell best practices, you can engage and influence Project Leaders, Team Leads, Roadmap managers, Departement heads
- Provide advises to continually develop, you also recognize and reward for contributions
- Create good relationships with the Project leaders, Roadmap Manager, you are a good listener
- Organize/accomplish work efficiently and autonomously, seeking advice/support and escalating when necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to present difficult messages to all levels of the organization in a mature and convincing style
- Cultural openness and adaptability; you are pragmatic and have the capacity to keep things simple
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.