For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Scrum Master.
- You will be part of the IT Development department.
- You will be responsible for coaching, serving and guiding the product owner and the team into delighting customers and maximizing business value to the company.
Your main responsibilities
- Organization of Scrum rituals.
- Coaching of the team in self-organization and reaching sprint goals.
- Aiding the product owner in the maintenance of the team backlog.
- Helping the Agile adoption within the company.
- Building a trusting and safe environment.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning or dictating the work
- Fluent with Scrum methodology.
- 5 years of experience as Scrum master.
- Experience with other Agile methodologies like XP, Kanban, Dad.
- Knowledge or experience with successful Agile techniques like TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery.
- Desirable experience with Safe.
- More pragmatic than dogmatic.
- Sufficient knowledge of French, Dutch and English language.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.