For one of our partner, a well-known company with offices located in the heart of Brussels, Contratse Europe is actively looking for Security Engineering and Security Analysis expertise.
The client's problem is as follows
- They are aware that there are shortcomings in the IT in terms of security
- What they are concerned about is the monitoring tools, a number of alerts (events) occur and they cannot correctly interpret their meaning from a security point of view.
- We cannot, with the level of knowledge at the Service Desk (where we do system and network monitoring), help them identify the possible impact of these alerts.
- Today they have a security matrix in place but it's not very well structured.
- They're sending the logging from the AV/Firewall/... to the SOC but they're not happy with the result so they want it to take control centrally and do their own analysing.
- They need a consultant to look at all the logs from all tools, analyse and setup a new structure.
- Promote a safety "culture" within the IT department
- Assist in defining the organization's security policies
- To help in the correct interpretation of the events reported by the monitoring tools and to structure the corresponding responses in terms of incident management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Either a monitoring specialist (SCCM) with a mastery of the security method
- Or, conversely, a person capable of helping them in terms of safety, but with less mastery in terms of tooling.
- Proven experience using SCOM and MS ATP tools
- Expertise using Splunk, ArcSight, MS Security Bundle (E5)
- Great communicator (French + English mandatory / Dutch is a plus)
- Pro-active / Incdependant / Reliable / Dynamic
- Dynamic environment
- Technical challenge
- Long term Project
- Immediate Start date
Don't hesitate to send us your updated resume via the button below.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
The Recruitment Team