For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT Security & Risk Officer.
- The IT Security & Risk Officer reports to the Team Lead Security, Risk & Infra Support who reports to Manager IT Operations.
- The IT Security & Risk Officer ensures that all risk processes and procedures are correctly followed and executed according to the policies that are due within the company.
- He actively supports application development leaders in managing the information security risk assessment process (Isra) on critical business applications.
- Conducting security reviews and oversees any subsequent remediation projects generated from the review.
- Guiding and providing advises for less experienced peers.
- Being competent to work at the highest practical understanding of most phases of information security analysis and design as it applies to current and future system requirements.
- Leading or participating in security reviews, evaluations, risk assessments, business impact analysis for the company's applications.
- Participating in the evaluation and development of security policies and procedures.
- Explaining and presenting the company Information Security Policy Framework towards the organization.
- Deliver management information to the Team Leader and/or the Manager “IT Operations”.
- Active contribution to the integration activities related to Security & Risk i.e. guiding Application Leaders in the business impact analysis for their respective applications.
- Internal and external communication with the different stakeholders.
- A Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in IT risk and security domains.
- General knowledge of information technology, information security principles and practices.
- Knowledge of IT security solutions.
- Knowledge of CISSP domains.
- Knowledge of risk governance and processes.
- Proven experience with risk frameworks.
- Strong written and verbal skills and a very good knowledge of English and Dutch/French.
- Experience in small scale project planning and reporting either individually or in a team.
- Customer focused.
- Able to work independently.
- Action and result oriented.
- Well organized.
- A problem solver in the workplace domain.
- A good communicator to engage technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to speak the language of the “user”.
- Able to mentor less experienced “users” and/or peers.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.