For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst Private Banking.
- Explore and set up the services and partnerships
- Gather, understand and challenge the needs of a diverse set of external and internal stakeholders
- Bridge the business needs with IT
- Deploy the internal processes
- Master level or equivalent thru experience
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in either Dutch or French, with a good understanding of the other language, and fluent in English
- Experience with conceptual modelling techniques and methods
- Good expertise in MS Office
- Good understanding of IS and testing
- Experience in functional and business analysis
- Experience in project and process management
- Experience in leading workshops
- Experience in synthetising business information
- Experience within Private Banking environment and a good knowledge of investment products and processes
- A very good knowledge of Credit products, legislation and processes
- Analytical mind - conceptual thinking
- Negotiation and persuasion skills (absolutely needed)
- Structured approach
- Able to work independently
- Quality-minded and eye for detail
- Open to change
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.