For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer.
You will be
- Designing the features and stories to implement
- Developing new Crs application programs and make changes in existing application programs.
- Translating functional analysis into technical analysis and developing together with the parties involved
- Providing and updating technical documentation
- Giving support on the application and participate in the development of new features being implemented
- Advising, appraising and performing code review
- Pooling and sharing knowledge on new applications and technologies used
- At least 5-7years' experience in Java development, Spring, JEE, SQL, Oracle, XML, Java threads management and transactional design patterns,
- Experience with Java reporting frameworks (Knowledge of Vaadin)
- Knowledge of MVC, MVVM patterns and Microservices
- Spring Frameworks such as Spring Batch and Spring Data
- REST APIs and Concurrent programming (Java. Util. Concurrent API)
- Experience with application servers such a WebSphere
- In depth knowledge of Jpa
- Experience with Oracle
- Good SQL skills. Able to write and execute complex SQL queries & stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Experience in development using Ci/Cd (GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, Nolio)
- Working knowledge of HP Alm Tool / JIRA and/or similar defect tracking tools
- Experience in banking solutions and software solution delivery.
- Good knowledge of banking business (especially in account management) and must be also able to collect requirement and perform functional and technical analysis.
- Experience in Agile Scrum / Safe Sdlc
- The ability to take initiatives and to lead the realization of a feature
- A master degree, or equal through experience;
- A potential to grow to a position of application lead
- Strong experience in Java Development experience in functional analysis; Has a strong personality able to challenge the architecture team and defend your ideas
- Sound experiences in IT and IT processes;
- An excellent written and spoken knowledge of English; knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset
- Customer-focused and communicative, and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Passionate about new technologies, and someone who regards a technical problem as a challenge you are eager to take on
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes, then send us your CV as soon as possible via the button below.