For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Mainframe Middleware Analyst and Designer.
The mission consists in:
Contribute to project assessment, design and delivery:
- Impact assessment on Middleware Framework.
- Propose design changes and identify required effort.
- Deliver with the Middleware team the required changes.
Maintain and improve Middleware team expertise:
- Review available documentation and identify required improvements.
- Train staff and measure skill evolution.
- Suggest room for improvements.
- +10 years of experience on the IBM Mainframe with Middleware - namely CICS and MQ Series.
- Strong development skills with Cobol and PL/I and have extended experience in designing and analyzing z/OS based technical applications.
You are willing to:
- Work within a team where sharing of expertise and collaborative approach is key for reaching successful results.
- Join Middleware engineering team, as a key expert.
- A team player, ready to coach / raise expertise of team members and help them delivering projects.
- Familiar with financial companies, and understand the criticality and constrains of such IT environments.
- Fluent in English.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.