For one of our major clients in the healthcare sector, we are looking for a Solution Architect
The organisation would like to hire the services of a Solution to support the new roadmap activities in the context of IT projects involving various changes.
As Solution Architect, you ensure the consistency of the application and technical architecture to guarantee the availability, performance, security, stability and homogeneity of IT solutions.
Contributing to the rationalisation of the application landscape and the definition of new solutions.
Define and maintain the integration architecture between the different solutions.
- In collaboration with the application and infrastructure teams, define and maintain the architecture of the solutions as well as the underlying technical and integration architectures;
- Collaborating in the definition of the application and technical roadmaps;
- Carry out and maintain the inventory of applications, data and interfaces;
- Define and maintain an information model;
- Define data exchange mechanisms between computer systems;
- With the IT Analysts, support the Business Analysts in the reflection on new IT solutions to be implemented;
- Carry out the evaluation of products, IT solutions and tools, if necessary through PoCs;
- Representing the IT department within the framework of market procedures.
- Contribute to the realization of projects for the implementation or evolution of solutions;
- Ensure technological watch.
- You have a Master's degree in computer science, a Master's degree in engineering with a computer science focus or a combination of a Master's degree and equivalent professional experience;
- You have in-depth knowledge of information and telecommunications technologies and a master's degree in technical and functional architecture.
- You demonstrate a strong interest in technological developments;
- You have proven experience (at least 3 years of experience) in the field of IT enterprise architecture (design of mapping and definition of data exchange mechanisms);
- You have a good command of Togaf/ArchiMate, a certification in Enterprise Architecture is a plus;
- You have good communication skills both orally and in writing;
- Experience in project management and good workshop facilitation skills are key assets for the position, as well as experience in the hospital or health sector;
- Mastery of office automation: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, MS-Project;
- Knowledge of English and HL7 hospital workflows and e-Health + Rsw environments is required;
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please send us your CV via the button below.