For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Test Manager.
- Handle the test planning (making the test plans, retro planning) across releases and products
- Manage and distribute the activities to the different test coordinators in the team
- Bi-Directional communication with the different teams in order to gather requirements and give feedback
- Making the test reports and share them to the different stakeholders, in a clear and transparent way (both IT & business)
- Identify the risks and taking necessary actions in order to mitigate them
- You have a degree in IT or have gained the equivalent through your experience
- You have good knowledge of Dutch/French and English
- You have the necessary social skills to be able to work with business stakeholders & IT Pls
- You are also able to run a team of junior test engineers
- You are inquisitive and eager to learn, have good communication skills and can withstand stress
- Working as part of a team as well as on your own and with an eye for detail is a requirement
- Having an insight into processes would definitely be a bonus
- You are familiar with the world of insurance policies and claims or have the motivation to gain an insight into it
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Managing Testing teams
- Experience with test tools (Test Management, Defect Management and Test Automation would be a bonus)
- Knowledge of Test Methodologies (TMap, ISTQB, etc.)
- Knowledge of Jira would be a bonus
- Very good communication (both oral and written, reporting..)
- Team Player
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.