For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Talend Developer.
The IT BI team is part of the IT Applications & Development department that is in charge of all the integration, digital and BI developments. The context is then functionally and technologically very diversified.
The developers are working closely with:
- The functional analysis teams that supply specifications for the applications to produce;
- The system team that is monitoring the technical configuration supporting the delivered applications (Hardware, system administration, production and data administration);
- The external suppliers of application packages and of development tools
You will get the chance to be exposed to a major BI project and to future challenging projects.
- You will get the opportunity to work on many different topics including amongst others: technical analysis, modelisation, developments, testing and documentation related to BI matters in the field of the different businesses of the bank (CRM, Private Banking, Back Office...).
- This function gives Access to diversified projects in the BI domain sourcing different applications or giving some reporting. Our ETL developments are mainly done in Owb but we're migrating to Talend.
- You will also participate actively in the 2nd level support for the past and future delivered applications by the team.
- You have several years of experience in application and database development and technical analysis
- ETL, modelisation and databases concepts have no secret for you
- A first exposure to financial services is a plus
- You are pragmatic, team player and have strong learning capabilities
- You can adapt yourself easily in a changing environment
- A strong sense of responsibilities and service combined with the ability to respect tight deadlines is also part of your personality
- You are fluent in French or Dutch with a good knowledge in English (most contact with external suppliers are in English)
- Technical competencies:
- Oracle Database, Sybase and DB2
- Use of database (SQL)
- SAP BO
- The following technical competencies are also a plus:
- Java J2EE development
- Microsoft suite
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.