For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Technical designer/Programmer Senior (Android).
The Mobile Native team is situated within the IT Channels Organisation: we have one mobile team, one Web team and one channel security team.
The team is responsible for
- The delivery & maintenance of the channel features
- The channel frameworks
- The quality, stability, performance and production costs of the channels
- The security and secure development within the channels
- The future evolution of the channels and its frameworks
- Knowledge of Android SDK (API differences, Android Patterns, Styling, ...)
- Knowledge of Android development tools (proguard/dexguard obfuscation)
- Work independently: pro-actively check on Jira board for tickets if low on work
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Strong interest in Mobile ecosystem
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- Knowledge of Shell scripting
- Experience with Android release Process (Google Play, Certificates, ...)
- Experience with one or more Android libraries such as Retrofit, Koin and Dagger is a plus
- Experience with software architectures such as MVP, MVVM is a plus
- Knowledge of Spring Boot is a plus
- Experience with GIT
- Experience in Agile development environments (Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- You have at least 4 years of experience
- Producing clean, easy to read and testable code is priority
- Analytical and organisational skills
- You have an open view to development (end-to-end)
- You see points to change and improve
- You know the latest and proven technologies on the market
- You search for synergys on the market
- You don't get discouraged by changing priorities or constraints and will search for solutions
- You put your focus on quality, performance, security and stability
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.