For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Test Analyst.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications for the third party supplier
- Together with the colleagues from the Lop team, ensure the test preparation, the test execution and defect follow up of delivered IT products (functional, performance, resilience and security tests) in line with the customer's requirements and IT Area' set of guidelines
- Deliver functional analyses/technical specifications, based on user requirements
- Testing including test preparation, end-to-end testing and Test automation e.g. regression, functional and integration tests
- Write fully automated tests (e.g., unit-, functional-, non-functional- and integration testing)
- Support users in charge of UAT
- Create Reports on test progress and findings
- A bachelor degree
- A proven experience as analyst/tester
- A former experience as developer
- The ability to use different test techniques
- An experience with test automation
- A basic knowledge of HP Quality Center and JIRA
- A very good written and spoken knowledge of English and knowledge of Dutch and/or French
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.