To join a highly qualified team, we are looking for a Windows Application Support System Engineer.
- Main responsibilities: Your main tasks will be to help with the technical support, installation, patching and migration of applications installed on W2003 servers to Windows 2008 or 2012.
- In order to do so you need to be able to do:
- System administration of physical and virtual Windows Server platforms (Windows 2003,2008 and 2012).
- Monitoring of the server infrastructure (SCOM),
- Follow-up of incidents and problems related to this platforms,
- Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and system policies.
- Relevant degree in one of the following subject areas : Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Experience in Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012.
- Knowledge of VMware is an asset.
- Knowledge of NetApp and SAN is recommended.
- Min 3 years in the Linux domain (System maintenance, Storage, security, network & protocols).
- High experience internal security, security management and implementation in a Linux/Windows environment.
- You talk and write fluently English and/or French and/or Dutch.
- You are a team worker and notify your colleagues efficiently and on time.
- You are familiar with ITIL and IT Service management (roles and processes)
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.