Business Line :
- BU Name : IT Front
- Project in scope: Several Site projects, with the following focus: digital signature, business processes automation, web site improvements, underwriting, liquidation
- Goal of the mission :
- support the product owner and scrum master in preparing the path for developers to work efficiently
- Occasionally participate in the system and integration tests.
- Expected deliveries of the mission :
- User stories and associated documentation as needed (screen mockups, field descriptions, specification of new and mappings to existing back or mid office services, ...)
- Detailed reusable services specifications
- Perform the maintenance of the product backlog (descriptions, priority, ...) based on input from the product owner
- Test and bug reports
- defect analysis
- SCRUM methodology and associated deliverables and techniques (User stories, backlog, ...)
- Used to work in Web technology and to tools fit for this kind of documentation (e.g. screen prototyping and documentation)
- Experience with BPM/workflow automation technology
- At ease with service oriented architecture where each service must be designed with maximum reusability in mind
- work planning tools (SpiraTeam, Jira, ...)
- Technical documentation writing
Note that the graphical design and user experience is not part of the required skills (we have a dedicated resource for that)
- Team player: able to prioritise/organize his work in order to maximize the team's result in the given time frame
- Good communication skills: able to discuss/interact efficiently with varied kind of people (business users, sales, web and back-end developers, ...), including remotely
- Likes to dive into the details. Not satisfied with high level analysis/guidelines
Level of seniority:
- Seniority expected : can demonstrate significant experience and successes in web analysis missions/work
- #years of experience in that domain: 2 years
- EN mandatory
- FR optional but preferred
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please send us your CV via the button below.