For one of our major clients in the real estate sector, we are looking for an IAM Architect.
As IAM Architect you manage the Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution through the complete product lifecycle. You stay focused on a constant cycle of feedback and aim to bring the most value to our internal customers with minimal effort.
You will develop close partnerships with customers and stakeholders to translate business cases into technical designs. You will work closely with the development teams to provide subject matter expertise, define the project roadmap and prioritize the backlog.
You will report to the CISO and work on a complete IAM Program (Identity & Access Management).
The challenges is that the IAM Platform is not developed yet, migration to Legacy is still to be done.
Lot of work around needs to be found in the meantime.
The project is of high visibility, even central within the Customer.
A strong technical background in IAM is required in order to assume as IAM Architect.
- Define, implement, and evolve the strategic direction and roadmap for the Identity Management platforms based on business/strategic needs, market trends and insights, and Enterprise Roadmap priorities
- Be responsible for the implementation of an Enterprise Identity solution that supports all divisions.
- Work with Architecture and Engineering teams to guide the detailed design and build of the Enterprise Identity solution for each division.
- Guide the planning, prioritization, and implementation of future Data Management and Insights initiatives on the Enterprise roadmap, including evaluation of an Identity solution.
- Build positive relationships and trust with our divisional clients, serve as an advisor and advocate for the solutions crafted by the team.
- Successfully navigate and balance priorities across multiple partner constituencies (Journey Owners, Data Analysts, Channel Owners, etc.), including Identity Management considerations across multiple business units
- Work alongside divisional managers and analytics teams to support the end-to-end understanding & governance of each division's customer, prospect, and marketing data needs
- Partner with Architects on the standards, methodologies, and governance for coordinating and configuring Identity Management opportunities
- Determine all desired orchestration system integrations (e.g. Audience Builder, SFMC, Adobe, etc.) and required data for each system (e.g. event collection, event and customer Ids, system ID, etc.)
- Capture detailed business requirements and technical use cases for Identity Management capabilities.
- Work with Engineering or DevSecOps to translate business requirements to technical / solution design / security and compliance requirements
- You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your projects in 'Agile' modus.
- You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
- You give your management & stakeholders regular updates on the progress of your projects. In case of serious problems, you communicate proactively about possible solutions/adjustments so that the timing of the project can be guaranteed.
- The successful candidate will exhibit an in-depth knowledge and understanding of IT services and Product Management in complex organisations. They will need to demonstrate proven relationship management strengths, with clear evidence of an ability to build successful business partnerships and drive strategic direction and effective product backlogs. With no direct reports but a large emphasis on leadership, these unique roles require strong skills in influencing and driving collaboration.
- High-level communication ability is essential, with verbal, written and interpersonal skills integral to success in this role.
- In addition, the successful applicants will possess strong analytical ability coupled with an innovative and creative thinking style and robust business and technology acumen.
- Experience within an Agile environment is favourable. Experience within the tertiary sector working with products related to Identity & Access Management would be advantageous.
- Proven experience to effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities while maintaining overall control
- Assertiveness in driving tasks to completion and ability to work autonomously.
- Master degree
- Minimal 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in IAM Plateform (ForgeRock Platform) as IAM Consultant, IAM Expert, IAM Product Owner.
- Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for - externally - defined deadlines and priorities).
- Eager to learn (able to learn fast new products and new technologies)
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please send us your CV in English via the button below.