Over the last 2 years Corilus has implemented a comprehensive Salesforce integration and automating Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, Warehouse and Administrative processes. Our solution is based on Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud. It also involves CPQ and Field Service. We have integrated the platform with our ERP and call center voice system.
What will you do?
- Corilus is looking for a Salesforce Developer who will take responsibility over enhancements, changes, and new developments.
- You will work as part of a 5-person CRM team that administers the system and support the users. These team members will provide detailed functional specifications and do testing.
- We work with an external consulting partner for complex and large system changes.
- You will maintain and develop Salesforce.com custom functionality to a high standard of usability and quality for the 250 end-users, based on requirements you receive from your project team members.
- You will further develop and fine-tune the integration of Salesforce and integrate with new applications, being Salesforce Community Cloud and our own commercial software solutions, distributed to HealthCare actors.
- You continuously expand your knowledge and you stay up-to-date with technical and market evolutions.
What kind of profile are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or equal by experience.
- You are interested in Web service technology (SOAP, Rest) and data integration/migration.
- Knowledge of VoIP and system-to-system integrations are a plus.
- You have the ability to make complex things easy to understand.
- You are eager to learn and you have a positive attitude.
- You are customer and quality driven.
- Fluent in English, and by preference you speak Dutch or French.
- The team works out of our Aalter office, with flexibility for home work and flexible hours.
What do we offer?
We offer an interesting job within a dynamic Belgian software company.
Besides an attractive compensation and benefits package, which includes a company car, Corilus offers an open culture in a growing company. You will be part of one of the most comprehensive Salesforce implementations in Belgium.
We offer you the possibility to further increase your knowledge by offering time for self-study and certification, as well as trainings as part of our Corilus Employee College.